Finance & Accounting Specialist
At Spearhead Systems we believe in the delivery of professional IT services that help companies focus on their core business and not technology. We are excited to the bone about the delivery of IT services that help people and companies get things done.
Spearhead Systems is at the forefront of IT service delivery and digital transformation as a trusted technology partner in the evolving world of cloud and digital platforms. We are the engineers, developers and operators of spearhead.cloud, a specialised high performance cloud and specialists in IT infrastructure & application monitoring and observability.
Our ideal Finance & Accounting Specialist colleague is a self organiser, master of managing time and tasks, makes quick and relevant connections and also provides solutions and recommendations.
Furthermore, our potential colleague manifests responsibility and attention to detail, as well as responsibility for the accuracy of the financial information provided, understanding the importance of registering, processing and distribution of correct and complete data.
- Managing our recurring billing process (invoicing)
- Maintaining accurate and complete records, including ledgers, journals, invoices, receipts, and information related to suppliers and inventory
- Assisting the accounting department in daily, monthly, and annual activities
- Preparation of financial analysis reports requested by management (sales situation per month, analysis of revenues for main products, P&L reports, Budget forecasts according to ongoing projects)
- Preparation of the digital monthly accounting file
- Speaking with vendors and suppliers to ensure charges are accurate and that payments are received in a timely manner
- Communicating with clients to discuss account statuses, charges, or discrepancies
- Making payments to internal and external providers
- Tracking and following up on receivables
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance, or related field.
- A minimum of 2 years finance and accounting experience
- Knowledge of bookkeeping software - ERP/CRM
- Good knowledge of accounting principles, tax legislation and operational processes
- Meticulousness, analytical and attention to detail
- Good knowledge of English language both written and spoken
- Proficiency in Excel, Word, Outlook, PowerPoint
- Ability to work independently and proactively
- Drive for results, with focus on timely and complete delivery
- Flexible: able to work autonomously, but also to cooperate with multiple teams
Nice to have
- Knowledge of bookkeeping software Odoo
- Previous experience in financial analysis and interpretation of financial indicators
What's great in the job?
- Great team of smart people, in a friendly and open culture
- We work as a start-up and encourage entrepreneurship: you've got an idea, let's work on it
- We use really cool tools from our custom ERP, to our monitoring systems and everything in-between
- Our services are unique and the market is noticing: we do not just follow the market, we try to create our own niches
- Real responsibilities and challenges in a fast evolving company
What We Offer
Our success depends on the effort of individual employees and at Spearhead you can see your impact immediately. You can make a real contribution to the success of the company.